BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

$78.59!!!


Can we say underbudget! And not only that I managed to get a large "sub pack" of deli meat for $5 and split it so that we can have deli meat for the next three weeks! But my favorite deal BY FAR was the fact that the Comissary (military grocery store) had packs of 4 cans of  Green Giant veggies for $1.96 AND a coupon for the purchase of twelve you get $2.50 off! I did the math, and I got each can of veggies for LESS than THREE PENNIES!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this "extra" cash that we are "saving" at the end of the month. Part of me wants to start tucking it away for Baby needs...another part of me thinks I should put it back into our account,  and then there is Easter and Birthdays FAST approaching...decisions!

I'm also VERY EXCITED because my prize package from OrganizeItMom came in the mail...

See- EXCITED! And dorky! I'll post more on these GREAT products and how they are doing after I give them all a good go. What I can tell you though, is that when I went shopping with my new grocery list and menu (which come together), I recieved many comments about how ladies wanted one or would use it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!!! :) so glad you came in underbudget! maybe you can save the leftover if there is a good sale on meats or something and use it to stock up??

Kim said...

Well done!!