First off, Thank you all so much for your prayers and concerns for our little one and for my family. Nolen had been having a really rough night/morning but around 4 pm this afternoon he started taking a turn for the better!
I am finally able to let him lay and rest in his crib because he is feeling much more comfortable.
Thanks in large part to your prayers, tylenol and excellent care Nolen has gone from needing these kind of precautions with visitors
|Dena's protective gear to prevent her from getting exposure to what could be Bacterial Meningitis|
To needing NONE!
|His IV is on the right, which is why his arms appear stiff|
We are still waiting (not so patiently) on the results of this last culture. If it is clean and he doesn't continue to vomit (a new development that we are hoping is only a random incident) and his heartrate, respiratory rate, and blood pressure (which have all been high off and on) start to level out, and his fever and pain are managed by tylenol...we may be going home late tomorrow.....but those are a LOT of If's and all I really want is to know that he is well and isn't in anymore pain.