BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

The girls and Nolen had  a wonderful time one Saturday posing for B. Malpedo Photography fo rher Mini Sessions. I am not one for the typical posed pictures, and I'm also not one for professional photography, but this experience has changed my outlook!

The classic Nose Pick on Santa's lap. She's lucky I love her (and that Nolen wasn't looking at the camera), because this was almost our Christmas card!

This is our card (if I can just find time to order them!)

Nice Certificates!



If Kaelyn hadn't had her goofy face..this would have been it

Can't tell you how much I love this one!

She loves the fur!!!

4 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

i LOVE those pictures the black and white one is AWESOME!!!

Claire Radon said...

Omg Brandie the nose pick is hilarious. The pictures are truly beautiful!

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love the one you chose.

Melonie said...

These are awesome.

She's lucky - my mom WOULD have sent out the nosepick one just so that now that I'm an adult she could show it to *my* kids with the "look what your mother did" comment. heeheehee

The one you chose is lovely!