BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sorry to be so absent

Sorry I have been so absent, but my laptop crashed (broken fan, still waiting on repairs) prior to my trip to California (where I currently am still waiting on the arrival of our third little one!) and I don't have easy access to a computer in California.

Here is a quick update...

Ryan is here in California until this Wednesday, so Baby needs to arrive soon otherwise Dad is going to miss out on the big day. He has orders for shortly after baby is due, so I'm hoping we can manage getting everyone back home to NJ as a family soon!

Kaelyn is in Georgia loving her time with my family...she asked to go there instead of coming with me to California. She's had a blast...Disney World, Riding Horses, Trips to the Lake and Pool....you get the idea! She is a tad homesick, but it passes quickly!

Anna is here in California with me and I'm loving the chance to get to spend some serious one-on-one time with my baby while I can! She's really enjoyed all the extra attention and has started talking really well! So well in fact that Kaelyn often brags on how "proud she is of Anna and her using WHOLE SENTENCES MOM!"

Now for me and baby 3, I'm doing pretty good, really sore and contracting off and on and fairly intensely. I am now 36 weeks (my long term goal!!!) I did end up in the hospital on two separate occasions here in California and have dilated to almost a two despite doctors attempts to stop me from dilating. Since then, the contractions are have not been close enough or regular enough to make baby arrive...but I'm hoping that it will happen soon. I'm off all medications and all restrictions....just wish I wasn't so sore so that I could enjoy this new found freedom from alarms for pills and taking it "easy". My gut says this baby is going to be a big one (with a very large head)....but only time will tell.

I will do my best to steal my hubby's laptop to update you on pictures and baby when the time comes!

Best wishes to all

2 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

glad to see this post :) glad all is well can't wait to see the baby picture.

have fun and try to relax (yea right easier said then done)

hope baby arrives soon so daddy can be there :)

Kim said...

So glad to have an update. I kept checking and wondering. Good luck delivering that big headed baby! I hope it's soon!